The cost of a beard hair transplant is mainly determined by the number of hairs we need for the procedure to achieve a beautiful, full beard growth. It depends on the size of the area to be filled how many hairs we have to move for the procedure. Unlike hair on the head, beard hair does not grow in groups, but individually. Therefore, the donor hair, which may have been removed from the donor area at the back of the head, chest, back or legs, must be transplanted individually.
If the site is smaller, 100 follicles may be sufficient. If, however, you want a full beard growth over the entire beard area, up to 2,000 follicles can be transplanted. Our hair experts decide how many hairs need to be transplanted for your beard hair transplant. We will send you a cost estimate for the operation in Turkey, where you can save up to 70% of the costs incurred in Germany. Your comfort package booking includes:
- the preliminary and follow-up examination by our hair experts
- airport and hotel clinic transfers
- the hotel stay in a luxury hotel for your three-day stay
- the optional interpreter
- treatment in a top clinic with state-of-the-art equipment and highly qualified doctors
- and the aftercare, which is very important to us.